Job Number 19112105
Job Category Human Resources
Location Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel at Circular Quay| 30 Pitt Street|
Sydney| New South Wales| Australia
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and
Marriott Hotels | Marriott International’s flagship brand with more than
500 global locations| is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can
travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels| you will help keep this
promise by delivering premium choices| sophisticated style| and well-crafted
details. With your skills and imagination| together we will innovate and
reinvent the future of travel.
12 month maternity leave cover contract
The Complex Human Resources Coordinator is responsible for performing the
administrative function of the Human Resources Department for the Sydney
Harbour Marriott and Courtyard by Marriott North Ryde hotels. This includes|
but not limited to| supporting the recruitment process| creating and
maintaining associate files| being the first point of contact for associates
and managers| and coordinating associate engagement activities.
General Office Administration
– Attends all incoming calls professionally and discreetly.
– Deals professionally| discreetly and timely with associate enquiries.
– Ensures that the office area is neat and professional.
– Maintains required stock levels of stationery within the office and orders
stationery when necessary.
– Create and maintain filing systems.
– Month end reporting.
– Sets up new starter|s hard copy files.
– Data entry of associate movements in HRIS.
– Contract generation.
– Prepare new starter packs.
– Sets up training room according to hotel standards.
– Assists in delivering training.
– Tracking and entering training hours and attendance.
– Coordinate recruitment process from advertising| screening to offer.
Other responsibilities may include:
Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal
appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary
information; protect company assets. Report accidents| injuries| and unsafe
work conditions to manager. Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to
company standards. Speak with others using clear and professional language;
prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer
telephones using appropriate etiquette. Develop and maintain positive working
relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and
respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees. Ensure adherence to
quality expectations and standards. Perform other reasonable job duties as
requested by Supervisors.
Only candidates with unrestricted Australian working rights will be
2 years HR Administration experience necessary.